Medical Information Nurse
Clinical & Life Sciences
Piper Clinical Solutions
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Medical Information Specialist for a remote/work from home opportunity with a large global clinical research organization. The Medical Information Specialist will deliver medical information to healthcare professionals and consumers for clinical trial drug safety events.
Responsibilities of the Medical Information Nurse:
- Provide high quality customer service to patients and providers by providing clinical trial product information.
- Track patient progress and side effects throughout the clinical trial process.
- Research and respond to subjects’ inquiries.
- Report all clinical trial data according to client guidelines.
- Maintain knowledge of policies and procedures.
Qualifications of the Medical Information Nurse:
- BSN, Associates Degree in Nursing or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualifications.
- Active RN or Compact Licensure required
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
Compensation for the Medical Information Nurse:
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $60,000
Keywords: Medical Information Specialist, Med info Specialist, Drug safety, research, health improvement, healthcare, medical research, adverse events, product complaints, clinical trial, clinic, biolab, medical centers, lab, laboratory, Registered Nurse, RN, Nurse, NLC, Nurse licensure, medical, medicine, SOPs, GOPs