Piper Companies is currently looking for a ABAP Developer in Radnor, PA to join an industry leading gas supply company
Responsibilities of the ABAP Developer include:
- SAP ABAP Programming including Forms, Reports, Enhancements, Conversions, Interfaces, Workflow, SAPscript, and Adobe Smart Forms.
- Recommends modifications to applications as appropriate.
- Creation of SAP OSS Messages and Support Tickets, as well as the Application of OSS Notes.
- Verifying and validating system operation, including writing and executing test procedures and test scripts, conducting functional and technical reviews, correcting defects, and providing technical support.
- Assists with technical design and functional specifications for business applications, identifies user needs, analyzes options and alternatives, and evaluates functionality and integrity of applications.
Qualifications for the ABAP Developer:
- 5-7+ years of SAP ABAP Development experience
- SAP application development from basic ABAP through advanced technologies.
- Strong customization and enhancement experience
- Dialogue/Screen programming is a huge plus
- Must have working knowledge of SAP functional modules (SD, MM, FI, FSCM, etc.)
- Must be able to translate business requirements and design concepts into intuitive designs and applications.
- Ability to explain and discuss complex analysis and programming issues in a manner that can be understood by non-technical persons.
- Ability to analyze and define complex program structures
Please send qualified resumes to Joe Marshall at JMarshall@pipercompanies.com