Piper Companies is searching for well-rounded Account Managers to support our rapidly growing IT Staffing and Services Firm in our Raleigh, NC office.
Responsibilities for the Account Manager include:
- Research and prospect potential customers in the IT and Federal services spaces
- Drive customer acquisition through warm/cold calling and attending meetings
- Sell and Negotiate Piper’s recruiting services and contract terms to active and prospective customers
- Ability to manage, lead, and develop both internal and external stakeholders
- Consistently meet company-wide standards of activity and closed deals per week
Qualifications and Skills of the Account Manager include:
- 1+ years work experience in Account Management, Business Development, Inside/Outside Sales, Client Success Management, Relationship Management, etc
- Desire to work in a sales driven organization with unlimited earning potential
- Must have excellent process, management, and leadership skills
- Desire to learn and understand complex IT and Federal practice areas (Infrastructure, Applications, Government Contracts, Security Clearances, and more)
- Proficient with CRM tools (i.e. Salesforce or Bullhorn)
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrate belief in and practice of company Core Values (Focus on Service, Ownership, 360* Development, Passion for Success)
Location: Raleigh, NC
- Competitive Base Salary + Uncapped Commission + Contest Bonus
- Full Benefits: United Healthcare, Delta Dental, VSP Vision, and 401k Employer Matching with Voya
- Car Allowance, Cell Phone Allowance, Long Term Incentive Plan.
If interested, please send in a copy of your resume to Preston Andersen at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I'll reach back out as soon as I can!
Keywords: Sales, Account Management, Account Manager, Recruiting, Staffing Firm, uncapped commissions, unlimited earning potential, Federal government, commercial staffing, VMS, MSP, CRM, salesforce, bullhorn, ATS, sales, Information technology sales, SaaS, Software as a service, software sales, business development, BD, hunting, fishing