Job Title: Application Security Analyst (IAM)
Location: Frederick, MD
Compensation: Based on experience and education
Duration: 6 Month Contract to Hire
Our client is looking for an Application Security Analyst to deliver industry-leading Identity and Access Management solutions. Responsible for the maintenance of security of designated application software to ensure compliance with proper business area access.
- Documenting standard work processes and procedures to be used by various support teams
- Metrics gathering and reporting Identifying and transitioning operational activities to Identity Operations or centralized operational teams (NOC, SOC)
- Responsible for administration of system security of all application software. Define and implement procedures, workflow and approval process to ensure security protocol meets all corporate, regulatory and compliance standards
- Provide scheduled security reports as required for internal re-certification of staff security access and for external audits.
- Process security access for joiners and leavers in a timely manner.
- On a continual basis, ensure our practices are mitigating any potential corporate exposure
- Keep abreast of industry practices, compliance and regulatory issues as they pertain to application security.
- On call for off business hours to support security maintenance as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology related field or comparable work experience
- Experience scoping and defining Identity lifecycle management concepts and processes e.g. joiners, movers, leavers.
- Hands on experience with Identity and Access Management tools and solutions in areas such as:
- Identity Provisioning
- Privileged Access Management
- Role Based Access Controls
- Device Management
- Identity syncing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong analytical and documentation skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to interface with managers at all levels within the organization as well as with external vendors
- Prior experience with iVanti HEAT Identity Access Management tools a plus
- Hands-on experience with report writing software a plus