Aruba Wireless Engineer
Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking an Aruba Wireless Engineer to join a dynamic company located in Cary, NC. The ideal candidate will have Aruba and/or CWNP certifications.
Responsibilities of the Aruba Wireless Engineer include:
- Design and deploy wireless solutions for external clients.
- Pre- and Post-sales support for networking products and services.
- Partner with internal teams to develop bills of materials, and scope projects.
- Document services and processes including creating of BoMs and SoWs.
- Work both on-site and remote services for clients.
- Collaborate with internal teams to write guides, how-to’s, and technical updates for internal and external use.
Requirements of the Aruba Wireless Engineer include:
- Basic understanding of switching/routing protocols.
- Aruba and/or CWNP certifications
- Prior wireless troubleshooting experience.
- Experience with RF planner tools such as AirTight, AirMagnet, or Ekaheau
- 25% travel to customer sites in NC and SC.
- Configuration experience with Aruba Networks, Cisco Networks, or similar solutions.
- Very strong communication skills.
- Eagerness to learn new technologies.
Compensation for the Aruba Wireless Engineer:
- Salary Range: $105,000 - $115,000/Annually
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Paid training and certification opportunities
- No relocation assistance, sponsorship, or C2C arrangements available.
Please send qualified resumes to Greg Silvestri at firstname.lastname@example.org