Piper Clinical Solutions is actively seeking an Associate Analytical Chemist to work at a global pharmaceutical development and manufacturing company in the Raleigh / Durham area.
Responsibilities for Associate Analytical Chemist:
- Assist and learn method development and method validation for HPLC, UPLC, and GC.
- Develop and train on analytical techniques and methods.
- Review, revise and rewrite SOPs in the analytical development department.
- Collect data from studies to interpret findings, write summary reports, and analyze data for accuracy.
- Be hands-on in the lab by assisting with and executing experiments utilizing wet chemistry based measurements including moisture content and rate of release.
Technical Requirements for Associate Analytical Chemist:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering or similar field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a fast-paced pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or life sciences environment.
- Working understanding of scientific theory behind analytical development, development of drug products, and research and development.
- Minimum 1 years of experience with method validation and method development for HPLC, UPLC, and GC.
- Experience with mass spectrometry including LC-MS and GC-MS preferable.
- Strong organizational and written communication skills.
Compensation & Benefits for Associate Analytical Chemist:
- Compensation: based on previous salary history and experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO
Qualified candidates please send resumes to Meg Smith at email@example.com
Keywords: pharmaceutical, biotechnology, SOPs, analytical chemistry, drug product, drug substance, research and development, analytical development, HPLC, UPLC, GC, LC-MS, GC-MS, mass spectrometry, wet chemistry, analytical scientist