Piper Life Sciences Solutions is actively seeking an Associate Scientist to work at a well-established biopharmaceutical company in the Raleigh / Durham area.
Responsibilities for Associate Scientist – Cell Based Assays:
- Assist in designing cell-based and plate-based assays in a GMP laboratory.
- Maintain mammalian cell lines and conduct cell culture as well as cell sorting and cellular analysis.
- Conduct cell-based assays, plate-based assays, and other assays including ELISAs, and qPCR.
- Perform data analysis, ensure proper GMP documentation, and conduct peer review of data.
Technical Requirements for Associate Scientist – Cell Based Assays:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree or in biology, biochemistry, or related field plus 1-4 years of experience in mammalian cell culture, cell sorting, cell-based assays and 96 well plate assays in a GMP regulated laboratory.
- Hands on experience with analytical test methods and technologies including ELISA and qPCR.
- Excellent organizational skills and proven experience working in a fast-paced environment.
Compensation & Benefits for Associate Scientist – Cell Based Assays:
- Compensation: $20-35/hour, based on previous salary history and experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, etc
Qualified candidates please send resumes to Meg Smith at email@example.com