Piper Clinical Solutions is actively seeking a Associate Scientist to join a well-established Pharmaceutical Company in the Raleigh / Durham area.
Responsibilities for Associate Scientist:
- Conduct research and development on regenerative medicine using stem cells and exosomes.
- Develop and improve purification processes and cell culture processes by leading studies for cell line development, new product development, and new methods for cell harvest and isolation of exosomes.
- Be the lead for scaling up the process and transferring to manufacturing scale.
- Review, revise and rewrite protocols and SOPs.
Technical Requirements for Associate Scientist:
- Master’s Degree or PhD in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering or similar field.
- Minimum 1 years of experience in a pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or life sciences environment.
- Strong understanding of scientific theory behind stem cells, cell lines, and exosomes.
- Minimum 1 years of hands-on experience with chromatography, bioreactors, and isolators.
- Strong organizational and written communication skills.
Compensation & Benefits for Associate Scientist:
- Compensation: based on previous salary history and experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO
Qualified candidates please send resumes to Meg Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: pharmaceutical, biotechnology, SOPs, drug product, drug substance, research and development, chromatography, stem cells, exosomes, cell line development, chemical engineering, chemistry, biology, bioreactor, isolator