Piper Life Sciences is actively seeking an associate scientist to work at a well-established biopharmaceutical company in the Raleigh / Durham area. This position is Monday through Friday 9-5pm.
Responsibilities for Associate Scientist:
- Perform fluorescence-based assays, plate-based assays, and cell viability assays for pharmaceutical development.
- Conduct data analysis, ensure proper GMP documentation, and conduct peer review of data.
- Provide results of testing and data analysis to the team to assist in assay development.
- Develop skills including method development, method validation, and method transfer.
Technical Requirements for Associate Scientist:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in biology, biochemistry, or related field.
- Minimum 2 years hands on experience with biopharmaceutical drug development working in a GMP regulated laboratory.
- Hands on experience with plate-based assays, microtiters, and other microplate-assays.
- Excellent organizational skills and proven experience working in a fast-paced environment.
Compensation & Benefits for Associate Scientist:
- Compensation: $25-30/hr, based on previous salary history and experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, etc
Qualified candidates please send resumes to Meg Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org