Piper Clinical Solutions is actively seeking an Automation Engineer to join a well-established biopharmaceutical company in the Raleigh/Durham area. This is a long term contract with possibility of extension.
Responsibilities for Automation Engineer:
- Troubleshoot the automation functions of the biopharmaceutical manufacturing facility including, but not limited to, manufacturing equipment, analytical equipment, HVAC, instrumentation, WFI system, and other facilities systems/ equipment.
- Serve as project manager in regards to oversight of budget, scheduling, risk management, stakeholder concurrence, scope definition and scope adherence for automation projects
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures and support components of installed systems and PLC software functionality
- Ensure the facility is compliant with all local, state and federal regulatory and corporate requirements
Technical Requirements for Automation Engineer:
- Minimum 5 years hands on experience with automation, controls, and BMS required
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in a GMP environment is required
- Experience facilitating the implementation or buildout of an automation platform
- Working knowledge and experience with PLC, Delta V and SCADA
- Strong technical writing skills and organizational skills
Compensation & Benefits for Automation Engineer:
- Compensation: $50-80/hr, based on previous salary history and experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
Qualified candidates please send resumes to Meg at firstname.lastname@example.org