Job Title: Azure Architect
Duration: Contract to hire
Location: Frederick, MD
Our client is looking for an Azure Architect to manage our clients cloud architecture and position in cloud environments. You will play a strategic role in maintaining all cloud systems including the front-end platforms, servers, storage, and management networks.
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of cloud computing and technology systems, as well as experience designing and transferring applications to the cloud. You should have a positive attitude and excellent communication skills to effectively share your knowledge.
- Create a well-informed cloud strategy and manage the adaption process.
- Regularly evaluate cloud applications, hardware, and software.
- Develop and organize cloud systems.
- Work closely with IT security to monitor the company's cloud privacy.
- Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Offer guidance in infrastructure movement techniques including bulk application transfers into the cloud.
- Identify the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of the company.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or relevant field.
- 3+ years Cloud Architecture experience with Azure
- 5+ years' experience designing, executing and supporting IT cloud solutions
- Positive attitude and a strong commitment to delivering quality work.
- Excellent knowledge of cloud computing technologies and current computing trends.
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to properly articulate complicated cloud reports to management and other IT development partners.
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Frederick, MD 20850