Azure Cloud Engineer
Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a Azure Cloud Engineer for an immediate opening based in Durham, NC. This role will heavily focus on with Azure cloud-based infrastructure, and you work closely with development teams in an agile workflow to embrace and promote the Dev/Ops philosophy.
Responsibilities for the Azure Cloud Engineer:
- Develop various automation scripts that enable management of the Azure environment in an automated manner.
- Conduct application readiness assessments including application mapping to understand application dependencies.
- Migration of current data center customer environments to Azure and develop appropriate processes such as change management for the Cloud.
- Assist with development and implementation of common operations models for the network systems, security operations and monitoring, management tools and service manager.
- Work effectively and manage multiple priorities while collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Act as Azure SME resource for Application developers and business stakeholders.
- Lead/participate in development of proof-of-concept demonstrations.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations and solutions.
- Develop technical documentation products on client solution designs.
Qualifications for the Azure Cloud Engineer:
- 3+ years of windows systems administration experience
- 3+ years of experience designing and supporting Azure or AWS environments, including IaaS and PaaS
- Proficiency with PowerShell, Python, or other scripting languages
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience.
Compensation for the Azure Cloud Engineer:
- Compensation includes a competitive base salary ranging between $110-125K
- Plus competitive benefits package inclusive of medical, dental, vision and a 401k plan with company-sponsored match
Please send resumes to Michael Moreno @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Durham, NC 27713