Backend Software Engineer
Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a Backend Software Engineer to focus on to join a fast-growing team in Raleigh, NC.
Responsibilities for the Backend Software Engineer:
- Development of web applications using a variety of technologies, including, but not limited to Scala, microservices, AWS, Docker.
- Develop new features.
- Propose architecture/design/requirements solutions while estimating feasibility.
- Cultivate knowledge and awareness of new technologies.
Qualifications for the Backend Software Engineer:
- 3+ years of experience as a software engineer/full stack developer focused on web application/software development
- Ability/willingness to learn Scala
- Familiar with basic RDMS OR NoSQL data stores
- Experience working with RESTful web services
- Strong software development skills/experience with either Java, Scala, or any functional language.
Compensation for the Backend Software Engineer:
- Starting salary ranges from $90,000 - $120,000
- Competitive benefits package inclusive of PTO, medical, dental, vision, and a 401k plan with company-sponsored match.
- This is a direct-hire, full-time permanent position
Please send resumes to Marvick Burgos at email@example.com
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Raleigh, NC 27610