Banking Governance Project Manager
Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a candidate to fill a contract position for an HR Systems Project Manager role in Raleigh, NC. The ideal candidate will play a major role to lead the overhaul of the governance and risk compliance program of a large financial institution.
Responsibilities of the Banking Governance Project Manager include:
- Work with various business units to plan, drive, assign tasks and coordinate the migration from one HR system to another.
- Attend meetings with internal stakeholders, setting expectations and ensuring that deadlines are met or exceeded and communicating accordingly when the situation changes.
- Ensure the project is successfully delivered on time; review and track relevant deliverables and communicate delays that may impact timely completion.
Requirements of the Banking Governance Project Manager include:
- B.S. or B.A. degree is required.
- Experience managing projects with budgets upwards of $1MIL
- 5+ years of experience as a project manager with substantial experience as a PM.
- At least 3 years of PM experience within banking/finance environments.
- PMP certification is a plus, but not required.
Compensation for the Banking Governance Project Manager includes:
- Starting rate is $50+ per hour based on experience.
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with match and PTO.
Please send qualified resumes to Marvick Burgos at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: IT Project Management, IT PM, Project Management, Risk Compliance
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Raleigh, NC 27610