Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a Business Analyst to join a rapidly growing, well established financial company in Raleigh, NC. The ideal candidate will have 6+ years of previous Business Analyst experience with a focus around Digital Banking.
Responsibilities of the Business Analyst include:
- Complete business analysis for digital account opening team as a liaison between Product Owners, IT, 3rd party vendors, and key internal stakeholders.
- Manage the creation, organization, and documentation of business requirements, user stories, supporting documentation, test plans, and test scripts and execute User Acceptance
- Serving as a thought-leader and consultant for the business and lead all aspects of requirements analysis, traceability and testing for enhancements and new products that vary in size and/or complexity while supporting those functions for large cross-functional or enterprise-wide initiatives.
- Track product or channel adoption and usage statistics.
- Documenting process flow and procedures.
Requirements of the Business Analyst include:
- 6+ years of recent Business Analyst experience.
- Strong passion for being a Business Analyst.
- Proven experience communicating with key stakeholders.
- Ability to speak with the business and while also being technical.
- Agile experience
- Very strong communication skills.
Compensation for the Business Analyst:
- Salary Range: $50-$55/hour depending on professional experience.
- 12 month contract to hire.
- Opportunity to work in an exciting environment with an employee focus mentality.
- No relocation assistance available.
- No 3rd party candidates, or C2C arrangements available.
Please send qualified resumes to Greg Silvestri at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Raleigh, NC 27518
Piper Enterprise Solutions