Business Systems Analyst - Raleigh, NC
Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a Business Systems Analyst to join a leading financial company in the Raleigh-area. This is a great opportunity for early career IT Business Analysts to learn
Responsibilities of the Business Systems Analyst include:
- Work with banking document management systems to ensure they are working optimally and tune the system if necessary.
- Support ongoing banking projects by gathering requirements, writing documentation, data mapping and workflows.
- Work with internal stakeholders to provide training on the document management system.
- Work with internal stakeholders to provide SIT and UAT.
Requirements of the Business Systems Analyst include:
- 2+ years of experience as an IT Business Analyst
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience working with data mapping/indexing
- Experience maintaining Document Management Systems, such as Highland Onbase is a strong plus.
- Experience with Python, R, or SQL would be a strong plus.
Compensation for the Business Systems Analyst:
- Starting hourly rate ranges from: $40-$45 per hour worked
- Full Benefits: United Healthcare, Guardian Dental, Vision, 401k with match
- No relocation assistance available.
- 3rd party, C2C, or relocation assistance arrangements are not available for this position.
Please send qualified resumes to Marvick Burgos at email@example.com
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Data Analytics & Business Intelligence
Raleigh, NC 27617