Piper Companies is looking for a Business/Technical Analyst to work in McLean, VA for one of the biggest financial companies in America.
Responsibilities for the Business/Technical Analyst:
- Gather and translate business requirements into functional specs
- Act as the liaison between the business and IT teams
- Act as a client-facing technologists who can work in both a functional/business facing capacity
- Interact in a more technical capacity to map out and customize our client's product implementations.
- Serve as a hybrid consultant with a highly technical skill-set operating under the functional consulting team while also possessing a deep knowledge of the banking industry.
- Provide quick and on-the-spot solutions necessary to build customers’ confidence in our product and service.
Qualifications for the Business/Technical Analyst:
- 2+ years as Business Analyst (Insurance experience preferred)
- Experience in engaging in the full spectrum of product and service delivery: hardware sizing, middleware installation, application installation and configuration, workflow design and configuration, business process consulting, and ETL development.
- Experience creating functional requirement documents through translation of business requirements
Compensation/Benefits for the Business/Technical Analyst:
- Comprehensive benefit package; Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and Paid Time Off
Please send resume to Jason Dryer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: business analyst, business systems analyst, requirements gathering, functional specs, class model, constraint, deliverable, enterprise analysis, feature, functional design, functional requirements, modeling, needs, jad, product, requirements analysis, solution assessment, servicenow, itsm, it service management, shared services, traceability, use case diagram, stakeholder, benefits, vacation, holiday, 401k