Piper Companies is currently seeking a Full Time-Direct Hire C# Developer / Escalation Engineer in Raleigh, North Carolina. This position will present this individual with the opportunity to join a growing organization that is utilizing new cutting edge technology in an enterprise level company.
Responsibilities for the C# Developer / Escalation Engineer include:
- Provide expert level technical support for our products
- Analyze, diagnose, and debug complex customer issues
- Create and implement patches, fixes, and diagnostic tools
- Take ownership of escalations and drive towards resolution
- Act as a technical focal point in cooperative relationships with other internal groups
- 20% of your time will be focused on development and 80% will be focused customer cases
- Coordinate with other engineers from various product components to deliver success
- Create and improve documentation to train support engineers to resolve support cases
Qualifications for the C# Developer / Escalation Engineer include:
- Development experience in C# and .Net technologies
- Web application development experience
- Experience with SQL DB and writing store procedures
- Understanding with multithreaded programming
- Willingness to work in a support capacity and utilize strong interpersonal skills
Compensation for the C# Developer / Escalation Engineer include:
- Annual Salary: $90,000 - $110,000
- Full Benefits: Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO, Stock Options, etc.
Please send resumes to Jared Iak at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Raleigh, NC 27518
Piper Enterprise Solutions