Piper Companies is currently recruiting a well rounded C++ Developer with some experience building applications on top of a Network. This is a twelve month extendable contract - could become an FTE. This position is located in San Jose, CA.
The incumbent will be doing enhancements and code maintenance for the organization’s DDOS product. The ideal candidate will have some packet processing familiarity and some TCP/IP and HTTP experience. Must have strong C++ and some OOA/OOD background.
Non-negotiable Must Have Skills for C/C++ Developer:
- Expertise & experience in C/C++ (minimum of 3 years US experience)
- Excellent understanding of TCP/IP protocols and application layer protocols like HTTP
- Expertise & experience in OOD, OOA and component based software applications
- Expertise & experience in XML, XAML.
Additional Qualifications for the C/C++ Developer:
- Implements software components and software infrastructure code based on design documentation
- Collaborates with other developers and Technical Architects in the installation, configuration and maintenance of bench test units
- Contributes to the creation of software component source code templates
- Execute testing and validation procedures.
- Bachelor of Science degree in related field.
- real-time computing: 3 years (Preferred)
Compensation for the C/C++ Developer:
- Salary: $100,000 to $120,000/year
- Benefits: United Healthcare Medical, Guardian Dental, VSP Vision, 401k w/ 3% Match through Voya, and Unlimited Paid Time Off
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
San Jose, CA 94088