Piper Clinical Solutions is actively seeking a Case Manager to join a well-established Pharmaceutical Safety and Risk Management Organization. This Case Manager position is located in the Raleigh / Durham, North Carolina area.
Responsibilities for Case Manager:
- Utilize knowledge of drug therapy, pharmacokinetics, and disease states to assess and process adverse effects for multiple therapeutic areas.
- Triage patient symptoms for Serious Adverse Events (SAE), Adverse Events (AE), and Non-serious Adverse Events (NSAE) for clinical trial, post marketing and literary review.
- Complete full cycle of case processing including triage, data entry, medical coding narrative writing, and follow up for information.
- Manage inquires and product quality complaint reports for over 300 products from multiple pharmaceutical clients.
Requirements for Case Manager:
- 2+ years of experience working in a clinical environment (hospital, CRO, product development company, etc).
- 3+ years of experience working in drug safety for clinical trial and post marketing
- Strong background and knowledge of coding dictionaries including MedDRA and VedDRA.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy, Nursing, or related field required.
Compensation & Benefits for Case Manager:
- Compensation: $50,000 to $65,000/ based on previous salary history and experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Qualified candidates please send resumes to Jason at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: MedDRA, drug safety, case manager, post marketing, argus, arisG, clinical trial, literary review, data entry, medical coding, product safety, drug safety specialist, pharmacovigilance, VedDRA, clinical trial, post marketing, literary review, vacation, PTO, holiday, 401k