Piper Clinical Solutions is actively seeking nurses for case management positions at a major hospital system in the Raleigh/Durham area. This position has the option to work Monday through Friday 9-5pm, 4-10s for weekend work, or 3-12s for the emergency department.
Responsibilities for Case Manager:
- See patients in the hospital to evaluate, discuss, and educate patients and/or their families on their plan of care.
- Educate patients and their families on their insurance coverage, prescribed medication, wellness best practices, and available resources.
- Coordinate with medical professionals to ensure quality of care and cost-effective care for the patients.
- Will perform other duties as needed by the patient including arranging transportation, coordinating obtaining medical devices, and arranging in home care.
- Review medical charts, extract data, input data, and write up summaries in relation to the evaluations and interviews.
Technical Requirements for Case Manager:
- Must be a certified RN with an active North Carolina state license and required to have a BSN.
- At least 5 years of hands on patient care experience within a hospital setting including admitting and discharging in various units.
- Excellent written, verbal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Must have experience with EMR systems, word processing applications and data management systems.
- At least 3 years of care management experience, writing up care plans and discharge planning.
Compensation & Benefits for Case Manager:
- Compensation: $60,000-80,000 based on previous salary history and experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401k etc
Qualified candidates please send resumes to Meg Smith at email@example.com
keywords: case management, case manager, hospital, care manager, admissions, discharge, care plans, cardiology, EMR, medical records, rn, bsn, registered nurse, cary, durham, raleigh, chapel hill, oncology, pediatrics, delivery, psychiatry, nuerology, general medicine, transplant, emergency department, trauma, icu, picu, intensive care unit, pediatric intensive care unit, med surg, health, vision, dental, vision, 401k