Piper Life Sciences is currently seeking a Cell Culture Associate in Frederick, MD to support upstream manufacturing in a large commercial scale biopharmaceutical environment. The Cell Culture Associate will work in close collaboration with Technical Development (TD) Process Science team members to provide laboratory support.
Responsibilities of the Cell Culture Associate:
- Daily TD laboratory support including (but not limited to) experiment execution/documentation, instrument operation/maintenance, buffer/media preparation, cell expansion, daily bioreactor/shake flask sampling, and data entry/analysis.
- Preparation, Review, and/or execution of TD technical studies to support manufacturing
- Collection, organization and analysis of bulk manufacturing process data and/or TD laboratory experiment data
- Occasional night and weekend work will be required
Qualifications of the Cell Culture Associate:
- BS with 1-3 years of experience or MS with 0-1 years of experience in process development/research, or GMP Manufacturing for proteins or viral vaccines.
- Experience in Cell Culture, Aseptic Technique, micro pipetting, and Media/Buffer Preparation in a laboratory setting is a requirement.
- Experience with small scale bioreactors and ultracentrifugation is a plus.
Benefits for the Cell Culture Associate:
- Salary: $45,000-60,000, commensurate with experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO
Please send all qualified resumes to Michael Epstein at firstname.lastname@example.org