Piper Clinical Solutions is actively seeking an Cell Culture Associate to work at a well-established biopharmaceutical company in the Raleigh / Durham area.
Responsibilities for Cell Culture Associate:
- Assist in developing upstream processes for cell culture and harvest of mammalian cell lines.
- Assist in the entire tech transfer and scale up process through development and revision of methods.
- Improve the cell culture and harvest process utilizing equipment and techniques including bioreactors, autoclaves, and inoculators.
- Assist in media prep, buffer prep, data entry, and data analysis.
- Write, review and revise protocols, reports and presentations.
Technical Requirements for Cell Culture Associate:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in biology, biochemistry, or related field.
- Minimum 1 year of hands on experience with upstream process development in a biopharmaceutical environment.
- Hands on experience with mammalian CHO cell lines, media development, and screening cell lines.
- Excellent organizational skills and proven experience working in a fast paced environment.
Compensation & Benefits for Cell Culture Associate:
- Compensation: $20-35/hr based on previous salary history and experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Qualified candidates please send resumes to Meg Smith at email@example.com