Clinical Project Manager
Piper Clinical Solutions is actively seeking a Clinical Project Manager to join a well-established Clinical Research Organization. This position is in the Raleigh / Durham, North Carolina area.
Responsibilities for Clinical Project Manager:
- Work as a part of a Federally Funded program to support a portfolio of NIH-Sponsored clinical trials and observational studies
- Support other Project Managers until the team is comfortable and then continue to lead protocols independently
- Create and monitor study timelines and project plans while assisting in the review and development of protocols, consent forms, manuals of procedures, and other study documents.
- Communicate with the clinical site personnel about issues that are directly related to study implementation
Technical Requirements for Clinical Project Manager:
- 3+ years of clinical research experience, ideally including experience in managing projects
- Bachelor’s degree in life science area or public health
- Experience as a clinical research associate
Compensation & Benefits for Clinical Project Manager:
- Compensation: $35-50/hr, based on previous salary history and experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Qualified candidates please send resumes to Amanda Myers at email@example.com