Clinical Research Associate
Piper Clinical Solutions is seeking a full-time Clinical Research Associate (CRA) for a Biotechnology company located in the Gaithersburg/Rockville, Maryland (MD) area.
Responsibilities for the Clinical Research Associate will include:
- Site management facilitation, ensuring sites are correctly managed and compliant according to regulations
- Monitoring of clinical trials, verification of accurate study data
- Maintaining successful relationships within sites
- Work independently and within a team environment
Requirements for the Clinical Research Associate position include:
- Five (5) or more years of professional experience as an on-site Clinical Research Associate at a CRO/Pharma
- Two (2) or more years of Medical Device experience as a monitor is required
- Professional understanding and application of Good Clinical Practices (GCP) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Knowledge of the Medical Device industry, and relevant standards is required
- Ability to travel 60% of the time across the United States, and be present in the office when not traveling
- Bachelor's Degree in Life Sciences, Biology, Health Science, Medical Technology, Nursing, etc. is required
Compensation for the Clinical Research Associate : $95,000 - $105,000 based on relevant work experience and skills.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org