Clinical Research Associate II
Piper Clinical Solutions is actively seeking a Clinical Research Associate II to join a well-established global clinical research organization. This permanent position is a remote/work-from-home.
Responsibilities for Clinical Research Associate II:
- Oversee multiple global clinical trials at a time through pre-study visits, close out visits, monitoring visits, and initiation visits.
- Monitor all documentation for the site including auditing for regulatory compliance including, but not limited to, informed consent documents and case report forms.
- Review compliance to protocols, document any deviations, and follow up with sites on corrective actions.
- Attend and participate in client meetings, kick off meetings, and investigator meetings.
Technical Requirements for Clinical Research Associate II:
- Bachelor’s Degree in biology, public health, nursing, or related field.
- At least 2 years of experience working as a clinical research associate for a clinical research organization.
- Need to have experience working with CNS trials
- Excellent written, verbal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Ability to travel up to 65-75%.
Compensation & Benefits for Clinical Research Associate II:
- Compensation: $80,000-90,000 based on previous salary history and experience with a competitive bonus structure
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, etc.
Qualified candidates please send resumes to Amanda Myers at firstname.lastname@example.org