Piper Clinical Solutions is actively seeking clinical social workers for positions at a major hospital system in the Raleigh/Durham area. This is position has the option to work Monday through Friday 9-5pm, 4-10s for weekend work, or 3-12s for the emergency department.
Responsibilities for Clinical Social Worker - LCSW:
- Act as a consultant in the clinic or hospital to evaluate patients for neglect/abuse, substance use, mental health disorders, and connect patients to resources.
- Educate patients and their families on various outside resources including counseling, mental health resources, therapy, medical equipment, group homes, alternative housing, in-home care, social services, and transportation.
- Facilitate transfer of patients from outpatient clinic to inpatient psychiatric services if needed.
- Coordinate with medical professionals to ensure quality of care and cost-effective care for the patients.
- Review medical charts, extract data, input data, and write up summaries in relation to the evaluations and interviews.
Technical Requirements for Clinical Social Worker - LCSW:
- Must have an active North Carolina LCSW certification
- At least 3 years of hands on patient care experience within a clinical setting.
- Excellent written, verbal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Must have experience with psychosocial assessments, working with social services and crisis intervention.
- At least 3 years of experience working as a clinical social worker.
Compensation & Benefits for Clinical Social Worker - LCSW:
- Compensation: $25-40/hr based on previous salary history and experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO etc