Cloud Backend Engineer
Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking for a Cloud Backend Engineer for software development of independent features. The development team the engineer will be working on supports next generation informatics applications for physicians, medical staff and patients.
Responsibilities for the Cloud Backend Engineer:
- Understand requirements both from user’s perspective and technical details.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software mainly on Windows Servers and ASP.NET framework, but not limited to these
- Developing software components for utilization in Cloud
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Design and implement components and applications to meet requirements
- Developing and maintaining software.
- Developing unit tests and integration tests
- Performing unit testing of the code.
- Maintaining existing code and design
- Providing input, solutions and recommendations.
- Assist junior members on regular basis or in ad hoc situations
Qualifications for the Cloud Backend Engineer:
- BS or BE in computer related field or equivalent
- 5-7 years of experience in software development.
- Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages. Interest in learning other coding languages as needed.
- Experience working with one from the following: web application development, Windows/Unix/Linux environments, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, networking, developing large software systems, and/or security software development.
- Good knowledge of Web development and HTTP protocol
- Good knowledge of one of the databases operates in a cloud infrastructure - NOSQL, PostGreSQL, Oracle
Compensation for the Cloud Backend Engineer:
- Compensation includes a competitive base salary ranging between $100-130K, depending on experience
- Plus competitive benefits package inclusive of medical, dental, vision and a 401k plan with company-sponsored match
Please send resumes to Michael Moreno @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Morrisville, NC 27609