Located in Seattle WA, Piper Companies is looking for a Cloud DevOps Engineer with Microsoft Azure experience to join our growing Cloud Team. Our company is a leader in data analytics, and we are currently looking for someone to directly influence the future of our cloud-based analytics solutions and services.
Responsibilities for the Cloud DevOps Engineer include:
- Actively define and implement state of the art technical solutions to enable customers to solve their most complex data analytics challenges
- Lead our data analytics products towards software as a service on the cloud (Microsoft Azure)
- Responsible for tooling and infrastructure which support the development, build, test, and CI/CD requirements of the software development team.
- Administer, manage, and configure key tooling such as source control, issue tracking, build automation, deployment and test servers
Qualifications for the Cloud DevOps Engineer include:
- 4+ years of DevOps Experience
- Python and Microsoft Azure Experience
- Experience working with tools such as: Git, Jenkins, Selenium, Puppet, Chef, Ansible and Docker
Compensation for the Cloud DevOps Engineer include:
- Salary Range: $115,000 - $140,000 (based on experience)
- Full comprehensive benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Piper Enterprise Solutions