Cloud Software Architect - Cary, NC
Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a Cloud Software Architect to modernization of legacy applications and architecture as well as driving continued strategy for transition into a complete cloud-base architecture for a software development company in Cary, NC.
Responsibilities for the Cloud Software Architect:
- Design and implementation of cloud-based architecture.
- Drive the migration of existing applications and all associated data and services toward modernized cloud environments and technologies.
- Create proofs of concept and validate cloud architectures to ensure that business requirements are met.
- Collaborate with internal teams to drive strategy and implementation of cloud architectures.
Required Experience for the Cloud Software Architect:
- 8+ years of professional experience with a combination of software architecture and software development experience.
- 2+ years of experience as a software architect, working with cloud architecture.
- Experience with CI/CD and containerization technologies such as AWS EKS or Docker/Kubernetes.
- Experience with Java/Spring development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a closely related field.
Compensation for the Cloud Software Architect:
- Compensation includes a competitive base salary ranging between $135,000 - $145,000, commensurate with experience and expertise.
- Competitive benefits package inclusive of PTO, fully paid medical, dental, vision and 401k plan is offered to selected candidates.
- No C2C arrangements or relocation assistance arrangements available for this position.
Please send qualified resumes to Marvick Burgos at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: AWS EKS, AWS EC2, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker, Java, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Framework, Java, Cloud architect,