Title: CNC Machinist Milling Operator
Job Classification: Full-time/Non-Exempt
Shift: 2nd shift (3:00pm-11:30pm)
Location: Audubon, PA
Piper Companies is seeking a full-time CNC Milling Operator to work in Audubon, PA. The CNC Machinist Milling Operator will operate CNC milling machines to produce parts, all of which must meet the dimensional specifications of the mechanical engineered drawing.
- Load/unload parts from machine. Measure and inspect. Learn to make dimensional adjustments (offsets). Resolve and communicate problems/issues to attention of the Supervisor.
- Accurately complete all quality control documentation and inspection sheets.
- Follows verbal and/or written instructions such as blueprints, traveler, work instruction, process specifications, sketches, and direction from supervisor in completing a variety of machining and inspection tasks.
- Work efficiently to achieve targeted goals.
- Must have a high school diploma (or equivalent).
- Ability to read part drawings.
- Clean, organized, and multi-task capable.
- Team player, open to new ideas and team work, self-motivated individual, willingness to continually strive to increase personal knowledge and value.
- Above average manual dexterity and mechanical aptitude.
- Intermediate Math skills in geometric and trigonometric formulas a plus.
- Visual inspection with the use of a microscope on small parts with attention to detail.
- Flexible, reliable, self-starting team player with ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Good communication skills.
- Willing to grow with our company.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please email resumes to email@example.com