Piper Companies is looking for a CNC Milling Machinist to operate and set-up CNC Milling machines to produce parts to meet dimensional specifications for a Medical Device Manufacturer in the King of Prussia, PA area.
Responsibilities for the CNC Milling Machinist include:
- Setup tools, geometry offsets, program offsets, comprehend program code, all-inclusive to enable part to run successfully in machine
- Load/unload parts from machine. Measure and inspect. Make dimensional adjustments (offsets)
- Accurately complete all quality control documentation and inspection sheets
- Follows verbal and/or written instructions such as blueprints, traveler, work instruction, process specifications, sketches, and direction from supervisor in completing a variety of machining and inspection tasks
Qualifications for the CNC Milling Machinist include:
- Must have a high school diploma (or equivalent).
- Ability to read part drawings
- Intermediate Math skills in geometric and trigonometric formulas a plus.
- Visual inspection with the use of a microscope on small parts with attention to detail
Compensation for the CNC Milling Machinist include:
- 2nd shift (3:00pm-11:30pm)
- $25.00/hour - $27.00/hour
- Full time, Direct Hire opportunity
Please send resume to Derek Herbine: firstname.lastname@example.org