Piper Companies is seeking a Customer Care Specialist to support a biologics, therapeutic manufacturer in Summit, NJ.
Initially a 6 month contract with potential to get extended. Role will begin remote until COVID-19 is under control and work onsite continues. This consultant will need to report onsite.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Creation of phone, email, and faxed product orders in the appropriate database
- Perform the release of all product orders to the appropriate distribution center for shipping upon completed verification of shipment eligibility
- Verify pharmacy product eligibility for risk managed product orders using the risk management system
- Verification of valid ship-to licensing (inclusive of name, address and license expiration) for every product order
- Documenting and submitting orders that require outbound follow up
- Creating Return Material Authorizations for direct, third party returns, and sample returns.
- Creation and mailing of patient return authorizations and outbound packages
- Weekly rotation of duties – Order Verification, Phone Orders, and OM Mailbox management
- Processing and appropriate inter-departmental notification / escalation of product complaints
- Identify inaccurate and/or incomplete orders and follow up with the wholesaler/pharmacy to resolve
- Required to maintain knowledge of company products
- Responsible for a general understanding and proficiency in all database functionality
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Attend assigned training as scheduled and complete quizzes as required
Qualification for the Customer Care Specialist are:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree (or degree in progress).
- Must be able to work 9:30 AM - 6PM EST
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Word). For Excel, the person will not have to create Pivot Tables.
- Prior Oracle experience preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate with both internal and external customers
- Data entry experience in a telecommunications environment preferred
Compensation for the Recruiter:
- $25,000-$30,000 on a contract rate
- Full medical benefits