Customer Support Engineer
Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a Customer Support Engineer to join fortune 50 company in Raleigh, NC. The ideal candidate will have a baseline knowledge of IOS-XR Operating system and routers (ASR9000, CRS, NCS6000), and 4+ years of support related experience.
Responsibilities of the Customer Support Engineer include:
- Provide second/third level technical support on a worldwide basis via phone, email, web and remote access for XR products such as CRS-1 & CRS-3, ASR9000.
- Drive projects with the business unit and participate in several engineering and Technical Content Delivery activities.
- Provide support on a wide variety of moderate to high complexity issues.
- Work closely with customers to ensure satisfaction is complete.
Requirements of the Customer Support Engineer include:
- 4+ years of IP/Networking, routing protocols experience.
- 4+ years working with any two of the following – Routing Protocols, IPv4, IPv6, MPLS, L2VPN.
- Troubleshooting experience using Finisar, Wireshark, or other protocol analyzer.
- Programming experience with Python, Ruby, Linux, or Shell Scripting.
- Strong knowledge IOS-XR and ASR9000
- Very strong communication skills.
- CCNP in Collaboration, Data Center, Security, Voice, Wireless, Routing, or Switching.
Compensation for the Customer Support Engineer:
- Salary Range: $48-$55/hour depending on professional experience.
- 12 month contract w/possible extension or conversion.
- Opportunity to work in a cutting-edge environment with a fortune 50 company.
- No relocation assistance available.
- No 3rd party candidates.
Please send qualified resumes to Greg Silvestri at email@example.com
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Raleigh, NC 27703