Customer Support Engineer
Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a Customer Support Engineer to join fortune 50 company in Raleigh, NC. The ideal candidate will have strong experience with Unified Computing Systems (UCS), Linux, Python, and ESXi.
Responsibilities of the Customer Support Engineer include:
- Support Unified Computing System platform inclusive of B and C series servers.
- Lead resolution of issues related to third party OS such as Windows Server, ESXi, RedHat/Oracle/SuSe.
- Resolves issues related to RAID/local storage and other server technologies.
- Create methods of procedures and action plans for post-sales projects.
- Troubleshoot server related issues with customers.
- Drive successful new product information in partner labs.
- Develop areas of expertise in specific areas (i.e. technology, scripting, product solution).
Requirements of the Customer Support Engineer include:
- 5+ years of recent relevant experience.
- Strong technical experience with Cisco UCS.
- Solid experience working in a Linux environment.
- Proven ESXi experience.
- Experience with Python or C.
- Working knowledge of IP-related protocols including TCP/IP,UDP, VLAN, and general Routing and Switching protocols
- Very strong communication skills.
Compensation for the Customer Support Engineer:
- Salary Range: $47-50/hour depending on professional experience.
- 6 month contraction with possible extension and definite conversion to FTE.
- Opportunity to work in a cutting-edge environment with a fortune 50 company.
- No relocation assistance available.
- No 3rd party candidates.
Please send qualified resumes to Greg Silvestri at firstname.lastname@example.org