Dashboard Visualization Developer - Durham, NC
Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking an Dashboard Visualization Developer to join a leading healthcare company in the Durham-area. This is a great opportunity for BI professionals with a knack for visual storytelling and a strong command of Tableau.
Responsibilities of the Dashboard Visualization Developer include:
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to deliver clear and well-thought out dashboards and data visualizations.
- Work on a collaborative team to plan, design, develop, test, deploy and ensure the adoption of a comprehensive business intelligence solution.
- Elicit requirements from stakeholders while consulting them on the best approach to achieve their broader business objectives.
- Continue to improve your visualization development skills and perpetually seek training and additional knowledge. Be open and willing to sharing that knowledge with the rest of the team.
Requirements of the Dashboard Visualization Developer include:
- 3+ years of experience with Tableau, primarily in a role focused on developing dashboards or reports or other data visualizations.
- Experience working with internal stakeholders to gather requirements, prototype potential dashboards and deliver a finished BI artifact.
- Understanding of ETL, SQL process to be able to work with technical team on delivering necessary data for your dashboards.
- healthcare experience is a plus, but not required.
Compensation for the Dashboard Visualization Developer:
- Starting hourly rate ranges from: $45-$60 per hour worked
- Full Benefits: United Healthcare, Guardian Dental, Vision, 401k with match
- No relocation assistance available.
- 3rd party, C2C, or relocation assistance arrangements are not available for this position.
Please send qualified resumes to Marvick Burgos at email@example.com
Keywords: Tableau Developer, BI Developer, Visualization Developer, Viz Developer, Dashboard Developer, Business Intelligence Dashboards, Data Consultant, Visualization Consultant,