Data Center Support Engineer
Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a Data Center Support Engineer cutting-edge environment with an awesome team for a fortune 50 company in RTP, NC. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of Data Center support experience with Cisco Nexus switches (3K, 5K, 7K, and 9K).
Responsibilities of the Data Center Support Engineer include:
- Provide 2nd/3rd level consultation to debug broad, complex unique network topologies with mixed media protocols to Cisco customers.
- Work on complex problems where analysis of situations requires in-depth evaluation of factors.
- Provide systems/product training to customers and contributing towards building a knowledge base for customer support and internal partners.
- Be the focal point for high impact, large account problem resolution.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Provide day 2 support of Nexus switches primarily within the layer 2 area.
Requirements of the Data Center Support Engineer include:
- 5+ years of Data Center Support experience.
- Hands on experience with Cisco Nexus switches (3K, 5K, 7K, and 9K).
- Proven troubleshooting experience.
- Prior experience within a SAN environment.
- CCNP certification.
- Very strong communication skills.
Compensation for the Data Center Support Engineer:
- Salary Range: $56-$59/hour depending on professional experience
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- No relocation assistance, sponsorship, or C2C arrangements available.
Please send qualified resumes to Greg Silvestri at email@example.com