Piper Companies has been engaged to lead the Professional Search for a Data Integrity Manager working with a leading-edge, data driven, crowd sourcing analytics platform.
This is a Fulltime Opportunity located in Arlington, VA.
The individual will be tasked with leading and managing initiatives and projects in the areas of data governance, quality, and fraud. Additionally, this individual will be responsible for establishing quality expectations and ensuring compliance with those expectations.
- Provide quality service to internal and external customers in all assigned tasks, while upholding Premise values at all times.
- Responsible for working with Engineering, Data Science and Growth to define and establish the overall management strategy and approach to data maintenance and quality control.
- Work with internal stakeholders on necessary insights
- Identify and leverage opportunities to continually improve data quality, systems, processes, and standards.
- Implement controls and compliance metrics to reduce fraud and improve data quality.
- Take a “hands-on” approach to data management.
Being a Leader:
- You will be responsible for 1 direct report and a remote quality control team
A Great Candidate’s Background Should Include:
- 2-5 years as a Data/Fraud/Quality Control Manager or similar role
- Experience with data analysis, quality, cleaning, and extraction/validation tools
- Knowledgeable in data profiling, root cause analysis, and quality improvement
- Ability to translate user requirements into technical specifications and systems
- Ability to work within a matrix organization
- Strong facilitation skills
- Expert-level SQL writing skills (Google BigQuery a plus but not necessary)
- Experience with viz tools like Periscope Data, Data Studio, Tableau, ArcGIS a plus
- R or Python experience a plus
Salary & Benefits Include:
- Salary: $120,000 to $140,000/year
- Benefits: Equity Options, 401k Match, Unlimited Vacation, Daily Lunch & Snacks, Transportation & Gym subsidies, Flexible Hours
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Data Analytics & Business Intelligence
Arlington, VA 20330