Data Lake Product Owner - Durham, NC
Piper Companies is currently seeking a candidate to fill a full-time, permanent position as a CDR Data Lake Product Owner for a global clinical research company in the Durham, NC area.
Responsibilities of the Data Lake Product Owner:
- Drive overall strategy and own the vision for the build, management and architecture of an enterprise-level CDR Data Lake product.
- Manage tactical aspects through the use of matrixed resources in an enterprise environment.
- Technical Product Ownership of data lake, to include understanding current and upcoming project pipeline, manage roadmap and backlog.
- Partner with architecture as well as other cross-functional teams to be the voice and organizational 'glue' for this product across the organization.
- Understand how cloud/distributed compute and other systems impact the product.
Qualifications of the Data Lake Product Owner:
- 8+ years of overall experience in an enterprise-level data-centric role.
- Hands-on product owner experience with Big Data in an enterprise ecosystem OR data consultant that has worked on several different projects and demonstrates adaptability.
Compensation for the Data Lake Product Owner:
- Salary ranges from $120,000-$130,000
- Great benefits package: Unlimited PTO, Bonus, Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K w/ match.
Please send resumes to Marvick Burgos at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Big Data, Product Owner, Data Lake, CDR, Clinical Research Product Owner,