Piper Clinical Solutions is actively seeking a Data Review Associate to work at a global biopharmaceutical company in the Raleigh / Durham area. This position is Monday through Friday from 9am-5pm.
Responsibilities for Data Review Associate:
- Review and analyze data from assays performed with HPLC, ELISAs, electrophoresis and UV-Vis.
- Assess data to determine correctness and adherence to GMP compliance.
- Interact with scientists to catch mistakes, clarify requirements and explain necessary documentation then follow up on changes needed.
- Verify the data analysis and reporting is consistent with assay methodology and GMP requirements.
Technical Requirements for Data Review Associate:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in chemical engineering, biology, chemistry or related field.
- Minimum 2 years hands on experience with HPLC, ELISAs, electrophoresis, UV-Vis and other bioanalytical techniques.
- At least 1 year of experience working in a pharmaceutical or biotechnology environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and proven experience working in a fast-paced environment.
Compensation & Benefits for Data Review Associate:
- Compensation: based on previous salary history and experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Qualified candidates please send resumes to Meg Smith at email@example.com