Piper Clinical Solutions is actively seeking a Data Review Associate to work at a global biopharmaceutical company in the Raleigh / Durham area. This position is Monday through Friday from 9am-5pm.
Responsibilities for Data Review Associate:
- Review and analyze data from HPLC, LC-MS, other mass spectrometry related data.
- Assess data to determine correctness and adherence to GMP compliance.
- Interact with scientists to catch mistakes, clarify requirements and explain necessary documentation then follow up on changes needed.
- Verify the data analysis and reporting is consistent with assay methodology and GMP requirements.
- Create trainings and modules for the group on mass spectrometry and HPLC equipment, documentation, and data reporting.
- Oversee various projects including bringing the lab into GMP compliance, 5s or lean six sigma related process improvements, and coding new modules for training.
Technical Requirements for Data Review Associate:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in chemical engineering, biology, chemistry or related field.
- Minimum 2 years hands on experience with HPLC, UPLC, Mass Spec, LC-MS, etc.
- At least 1 year of experience working in a pharmaceutical or biotechnology environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and proven experience working in a fast-paced environment.
Compensation & Benefits for Data Review Associate:
- Compensation: $25-35/hr based on previous salary history and experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Qualified candidates please send resumes to Meg Smith at email@example.com
Keywords: data review, data integrity, hplc, mass spec, mass spectrometry, lc-ms, lcms, gcms, proteins, peptides, gmp, pharma, pharmaceutical, gdp, glp, compliance