Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a Data Science Engineer to join a high-performance team focusing on growing infrastructure data that allows the ability to make timely data-driven decisions.
Responsibilities of the Data Science Engineer include:
- Work with other team members to design and maintain moderate to advanced data models.
- Develop and support advanced reports that provide accurate and timely date for internal and external clients.
- Design eye-catching dashboards in Tableau to drive optimal user experience and engagement with analytical products.
- Develop visualization standards/guidelines and template dashboards for Tableau.
- Work with analysts to improve the usability of current analytics products.
- Train other team members in advanced Tableau skills.
Requirements of the Data Science Engineer include:
- Strong hands on Tableau experience
- Solid User Design experience
- 3+ years of SQL programming experience
- 3+ years of programming experience with Python
- Experience with Big Data (Spark, Hadoop etc..)
- Outstanding communication skills.
Compensation for the Data Science Engineer:
- Salary Range: $46-$50/hour depending on professional experience
- Opportunity to work under phenomenal leadership.
- No relocation assistance available.
- No 3rd party candidates
Please send qualified resumes to Greg Silvestri at email@example.com
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Durham, NC 27707