Piper Companies is seeking a Data Scientist for a world renowned financial organization in the Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina area. The Data Scientist will be in charge of ETL Development, web scrapping, process analysis, test case development, data mining and data analytics.
Responsibilities for the Data Scientist include:
- Configuring test case solutions
- Utilize Python and R to perform web scrapping from structured and unstructured data
- Analyzing scenarios to execute test cases for functional/non-functional use.
- ETL Development, as well as utilize SQL
- Evaluate data models and process improvement
- Assessing data to build, modify, and ensure quality
- Credit card tagging
- Deploying coordination for solution development
Requirements for the Data Scientist include:
- 0-10+ years of experience in data science or data analytics
- Must have strong verbal, and written communication
- Experience with Python, R, ETL, SQL, Linux, Tableau, Hadoop
- Must have a GPA higher than 3.6 for both undergrad and graduate degrees
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have the ability to work well with teams as well as an individual contributor
- Experience in computer science, quality assurance, and user acceptance testing is ideal.
- Bachelor’s Degree Computer Science, or additionally related fields required
Compensation of the Data Scientist: $80,000 – $130,000 annually plus bonus potential and comprehensive benefits package
Please send resumes to Donovan Price at DPrice@pipercompanies.com
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Raleigh, NC 27612