Database Administration Manager
Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a Database Administration Manager to join a rapidly growing, well established software company in the Raleigh/Cary area. The ideal candidate will have 7+ years of hands on experience working with Oracle databases, as well as 3+ years of management or lead experience.
Responsibilities of the Database Administration Manager include:
- Assume ownership of database related issues.
- Lead and manage a small team of database administrators.
- Develop new processes, utilize and refine existing processes for database software installation and configuration.
- Proactively develop and improves processes for automated monitoring and proactive intervention, preventing customer impact.
- Build and maintain Disaster Recovery implementations.
- Deploy strategies for backups, migration of database changes, automation, and configuration management.
- Supports systems across production, development, test, and disaster recovery environments.
- Deploy and manage mission critical databases.
Requirements of the Database Administration Manager include:
- 7+ years of experience working with Oracle databases
- 3+ years of managing or leading experience
- Strong experience with RAC and managing DataGuard
- Demonstrated experience managing a team of Oracle Database administrators
- Solid project management skills.
- Experience defining change management procedures.
- Very strong communication skills.
Compensation for the Database Administration Manager:
- Salary Range: $120,000-$130,000/Annually depending on professional experience.
- Solid benefits package.
- Opportunity to work in an exciting environment with an employee focused mentality.
- No relocation assistance available, sponsorship, or C2C arrangements available.
- No 3rd party candidates.
Please send qualified resumes to Greg Silvestri at firstname.lastname@example.org