DB2 Systems Programmer
Piper Companies is currently seeking a DB2 Systems Programmer for a growing company in the greater Durham, NC and Greensboro, NC areas.
Responsibilities of the DB2 Systems Programmer:
- Will be the SME in DB2 on z/OS – understanding it at a systems programming level.
- Will be leading upgrades through version 11 and eventually 12.
- Will participate in 24/7 support shared with team members.
- Will be responsible for performance tuning, patches, disaster recovery and programming on IBM DB2
Qualifications of the DB2 Systems Programmer include:
- 5+ years of experience working with DB2 and z/OS
- Strong experience upgrading DB2 on z/OS specifically from 10 to 11
- Experience with DB2 system programming and IBM DB2 products
- 4 year degree or experience in related field
- Experience with 3rd party products: Rocket Data Virtualization, Goldengate etc. is a HUGE bonus
Compensation for the DB2 Systems Programmer include:
- Salary Range: $110,000 - $125,000 annually
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid time off, and 401K
Direct Placement Position – No Sponsorship or C2C arrangements available for this role
Please send resumes to Caitlin Cotter at firstname.lastname@example.org or Cameron Reynolds at email@example.com
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Raleigh, NC 27617