Piper Companies is currently seeking a Development Manager in Cary, NC to lead projects in an agile transportation management software firm.
Responsibilities for the Development Manager include:
- Create, administer, and maintain project plans and documentation based on requirements gathered from stakeholders and senior management
- Lead teams in the design, development, integration, and support of software products
- Manage, incorporate, and balance resources across all projects without impacting deliverables, timelines, and/ or quality
- Report progress to external and internal stakeholders and senior management spotting any issues and resolutions in respect to expectations of deliverables, timelines, and quality
- Any additional duties allocated
Requirements for the Development Manager include:
- 7+ years of experience in a java development role and 2+ years of experience in a software development management/ team lead role
- Need to have had hands on development experience in the last 4 years.
- Strong background and experience with software development lifecycle (SDLC) in Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of User Experience (UX) and reusability concept and its applications is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Project
- PMP Certification and Agile/ Scrum certifications are preferred, however not required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or closely related field
Compensation for the Development Manager include:
- Salary Range: $125,000- 135,000 based on experience
- Full Benefits: Healthcare, Dental, Vision, and 401K
There are NO sponsorship or C2C arrangements available for this position
Please send resume to Chelsea Fox at email@example.com