Piper Companies is currently looking for a DevOps/API Engineer in King of Prussia, PA to join a leader in Healthcare and Technology.
Responsibilities for the DevOps/API Engineer:
- Deploy and manage enterprise API Gateway and related solutions in AWS.
- Develop/design enterprise service bus platform and application deployment.
- Develop/design enterprise APIs and shared technology solutions.
- Develop integration software deployment automation scripts.
- Develop/design web service API and proxy best practices, documentation, educational material and reusable components.
Qualifications for the DevOps/API Engineer:
- Strong experience/knowledge of API gateway technologies like Apigee or Kong
- Strong experience with CI/CD tools like Ansible, Jenkins, TeamCity, or Octopus
- Excellent automation and scripting skills with Bash or Python
- Experience with AWS (EC2, EBS, S3, VPC, RDS, IAM, CloudFormation, CloudWatch) is preferred
- Team player with an open mind to learning new technologies
Please send qualified resumes only to Joe Marshall at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
King Of Prussia, PA 19406