Piper Companies is looking for a DevOps Automation Engineer for a pharmaceutical client located in Titusville, NJ.
Responsibilities for the DevOps Automation Engineer:
- Performs design, implementation and maintenance of single product modules/sub-systems or on lower level issues of multiple products
- Conducts unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits
- Performs complex bug verification, release testing and beta support for assigned products
- Researches problems discovered by QA or product support and develop solutions to the problems
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Write incidents reports & document events
- Must be able to work on multiple projects, be flexible, on call 24/7.
Qualifications for the DevOps Automation Engineer:
- A minimum of 3 years of software development experience
- Solid experience in Rest API’s, PowerShell, HTML, Ansible, Puppet or Chef, Linux Administration
- Experience with several technologies including: SQL, PHP, HTML-5, Python, MongoDB, NoSQL, Docker or Kubernetes, Apache Groovy
- ITIL process knowledge.
Compensation/Benefits for DevOps Automation Engineer:
- $120,000 - $140,000
- Comprehensive benefit package; Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and Paid Time Off
- Local candidates preferred but open to remote with occasional on-site travel
Please send resume to Ryan Moloney: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rest API, PowerShell, HTML, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Linux, SQL, PHP, HTML5, Python, MongoDB, NoSqul401k, benefits, vacation