This individual will be part of the DevOps team that consists of multi-talented developers, who enjoy the variety, challenges, and learning opportunities that this job offers. This individual will contribute directly to the development of our VBP solution, leveraging cutting-edge Azure services to solve business challenges faced by the world’s largest healthcare systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and manage Azure resource automation and monitoring.
- Develop PowerShell scripts to provide reliable and scalable automation.
- Manage deployment pipeline from Development to Production.
- Bridge the gap between software development teams and IT operations.
- Provide technical leadership for the Operations team.
- Contribute to improve all our processes across the board.
- Stay abreast of open tasks and help to groom backlogged tasks.
- Work closely with the business and analytics team.
- Lead code reviews and provide guidance to other developers.
- Assist in evaluating innovative technologies that may be helpful to the team.
- Help to define testing strategies to assure the accuracy of our analysis
Technical Requirements (MUST haves):
- Cloud Services background (Azure) in a DevOps role
- PowerShell Scripting
- Experience w/ 2 of the following: DSC, Ansible, Puppet, Chef
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
King Of Prussia, PA 19406