Piper Clinical Solutions is actively seeking a Analytical Development Director / Associate Director to work at a well-established biopharmaceutical company in the Raleigh / Durham area.
Responsibilities for Associate Director / Director of Analytical Development:
- Head various aspects of analytical development including design of experiment (DOE), managing deliverables, and presenting findings.
- Oversee and manage a team of research associates and scientists in regards to their work and projects for the process of developing and validating analytical methods for biologics.
- Lead the department by keeping up with current methodology and technology for process development to train and develop the team.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders on the progress of the team, projects, and deliverables.
Technical Requirements for Associate Director / Director of Analytical Development:
- PhD with 5 years of industry experience or Master’s Degree with 10 years of industry experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience leading projects and teams as well as developing analytical methods from beginning to end.
- Hands on experience with troubleshooting UPLC, Gel Electrophoresis, HPLC, and ELISA assays.
- Excellent organizational skills and proven experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- At least 3 years of experience in managing projects as well as personnel.
Compensation & Benefits for Associate Director / Director of Analytical Development:
- Compensation: $120,000-150,000 based on previous salary history and experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO etc
Qualified candidates please send resumes to Meg Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org